Polyflex II Splinting Material - 1% Perforated - A292022
Click below to read customers' comments:
Polyflex II® Splinting Material Polyflex II® Splinting Material
Polyflex II® Splinting Material
Moderate resistance to stretch
The optimum combination of intimate comformability and resistant stretch. Latex free. Made in USA.
* Stretches easily with excellent drapability, conforming well to contours to provide a seamless splint.
* Minimal handling required; gentle, smooth motions achieve superior results.
* Handle on a horizontal plane and form splint in a gravity-assisted position.
* Edges trim easily—and rub smooth easily.
* Ideal for clients with pain or irritation
* Dynamic outrigger splint bases of the joints, requiring gentle handling
* Neck collars and face masks
* Wrist, hand, finger and thumb splints
* For a temporary bond, pinch heated surfaces together.
* For a permanent bond, remove coating with liquid remover or by scraping with a sharp instrument.
This product is listed in the following categories:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the
advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication.